Norvergence is a movement that inspires people across all the ages to contribute towards a greener society.
The team Norvergence constitutes of environmentalists who work with governments, schools, NGOs, religious groups in an order to conserve natural resources.
Aims and Objectives of Norvergence are:
- To spread awareness about environmental issues such as global warming, pollution, melting of ice, etc.
- To publish books, journals, articles, newsletters, etc, to promote scientific methodologies in matters related to the environment.
- To create energy management programs flexible so that every organization can adopt it easily.
- If necessary, acts as a mediator between indigenous people and government for the smooth communication process.
- To motivate people to take actions and achieve measurable goals.
- To conserve biodiversity and to focus on the recovery of the ecosystem, material recycling, and human health.
- To eliminate all types of social, ethnic, gender, regional, and economic inequality.